3 Business Development Representative roles open due to company growth.
Software Product company is looking to hire Business Development Representatives in the Dallas, TX area. ( Work from home 1-2 days per week or do Hybrid work schedule).
Ideally, someone who loves B2B Business Development - Loves to call clients !! A hunter for large sales opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develops new meetings and opportunities within the assigned region
• Runs various plays/sequences through prospecting tools
• Establish qualified leads through high volume cold calling, email, social, and other prospecting outreach techniques
• Penetrate field designated target list of Enterprise accounts that company is not currently engaged in
• Follow up with Marketing Leads within the region
• Identify opportunities for business expansion at selected existing target accounts
• Re-engage with stagnant/lost customers
• Targets competitive win-back campaigns
• Work with field team in a coordinated fashion driving and supporting selected initiatives
• Support and drive attendance at selected field events
• Utilize data resources such as SalesLoft, Discovering, Tech Install Base lists, past leads, LinkedIn, etc.
• Analyzes buyer intent data to identify opportunities
• Maintain thorough knowledge of company products/services
Education: B.S. / B.A or equivalent work experience
• 2-10 years years of sales experience, phone sales experience, 2-5-years of which were in an Inside Sales or Business Development role. (Hunter for new business)
• Previous experience selling computer software, cyber-security, or related networking products.
• strong experience Cold calling on Enterprise Accounts- B2B-
• Ability to articulate the company's value proposition
• Executing prospecting plays
• Results-oriented, Self-Starting, and highly motivated
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• MS Office Tools
• SalesLoft, SFDC, Outreach.io, Discovering, and LinkedIn experience
Need a Hunter for new business. Strong personality and great Cold Calling skills.
Need to have strong listening skills and have a work-hard attitude.
(Great Compensation Plan and Employee Benefits)
Base Salary plus great Commission plan $
Career path to Account Manager role or Team Lead BDR role.
Cybersecurity Software Product company
Dallas area or Remote